Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

SHANON PLEASE HELP! - Attribute question

Danielc1234

Total Posts:  175
Miami, FL - United States

SHANON PLEASE HELP!

I want to know the best way to set up complicated attributes and the best way to handle them.
A scenario of what we are up against is this.

We have a outdoor patio chair, the chair comes in six available colors. The chair has options of cushions. Choices for cushions are ‘seat only’ or ‘seat and back’. Then the cushions comes in 15 different colors fabrics to choose from.

On another level the cushion option is available for all the patio furniture we carry, but will vary in price depending on which item you picked, meaning a chair or a lounge chair.

I’ve watched the screen cast a million times and get close, but fall short of the goal here. Also, I want to make sure I am doing it the most efficient way and of course the easiest.

And finally, is there a way to accomplish this in a csv file for an upload?

Please Help Shanon!!! I’m longing to hear those words, “Hey guys, this is Shanon and on today’s screen-cast, I’m going to be showing you how to help this poor guy figure it all out!!!!’

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Danielc1234

I’m bumpin this up hoping Shanon will take a look at it!

Magento Community
Magento Community

lotusseedsD
Mentor

Total Posts:  1144

Rumor has it that Shanon had set off for a round the world trip to promote Magento. She probably won’t be returning to LA Magento HQ until Christmas LOL

Magento Community
Magento Community

Danielc1234

confused Darn it. Hope she comes by Miami!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community