Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Can Magento offer a 5$ rebate when customer buys one product with attribute x? How? 

MathieuF

Total Posts:  141
Montreal, Canada

Here’s the problem: I have small items I ship that fits in an enveloppe. If a customer buys 1, I give a 5$ rebate (on shipping). If customer buys 2 of another items, he can get the rebate as well.

I have configured an attribute: items_rebate with 3 possible values, 0 (items not eligible to rebate), 1 (max 1 item in cart to be eligible to rebate) and 2 (maximum 2 items in cart to be eligible to rebate)

How would I create such a rule ? Shooping cart rule I presume ? I don’t want my customers to enter a coupon to have this rebate applied.

Thanks for any help you can offer, I’m struggling with this for a good month already and is kind of a show stopper right now.

Mathieu

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community