Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dataflow Patch.. 

NickL

Total Posts:  188

Hey all, just wanted to keep the discussion going on this, please post your results.

I just tried the patch, replaced profile.php as instructed, but when going to import products I still get no results. Here’s the output:

# Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Adapter_Io :: load
# Loaded successfully: /home/kmg/public_html/mooncoat/var/export/jewelry2008.csv [99840 byte(s)]
# Starting Mage_Dataflow_Model_Convert_Parser_Csv :: parse

The file is imported from the Local server. It seems like the columns are still not being mapped, no product are being collected.

Ideas?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

srinigenie
Guru

Total Posts:  539

am not sure ...but from what I read on the blog, the dataflow patch only fixes a validation issue ..not sure if it fixes mapping as well.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kelbyuk

Total Posts:  13

I am trying to import my first lot of products. I have created the mappings on the import screen, however, after uploading the csv file, and running the profile in a pop up.. it just waits after the Mage line.

Any ideas? I am trying to import 520 products

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community