Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento 1.2.1.2 Frontend Links not working after refreshing cache. 

Drew Kal

Total Posts:  3

I have been using magento since version 1.2.0. I upgraded to 1.2.1.1 with no problems but now I’ve got myself in some kind of fix.
I upgraded to 1.2.1.2 and refreshed cache through Cache Management.

I am now getting:

“403 Permission Denied You do not have permission for this request /report/?id=990889617253&s;=default”

for all my magento links, including index.php/checkout/cart. What could the problem be? I tried setting permissions on some folders like /var/cache to 775 but still getting the error. My server doesn’t allow 777 and 666.

Any links I can follow to solve this please.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Drew Kal

Total Posts:  3

I solved this problem by restoring my home directory then upgrading to 1.3.0. I guess this error was caused by wrong permission on some files / folders I didn’t have time to investigate.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community