Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

“New Products” code customization question…

Senator

Total Posts:  37

I’m trying to show two rows (i.e. 10) “new” products in the new-products code block.  I’ve modified the iteration within new.phtml from 5 to 10 (although then it should show 11, right?) but it won’t reflect on the home page.  I modified it down to 2 and it shows 3, so I know it’s reading the modified code.  I changed it again to 1 (showing 2 items) and again, it works. 

I suspect it’s something in the CSS that I’m not seeing.  Any ideas on how I can make this work?  Again, my goal is to show 10 items, 5 per row in two rows, on the home page.  Here’s the home page: http://www.playersfirstairsoft.com/ for reference.

Help would be much appreciated - I know it’s probably something really simple that I’m overlooking.  Thanks so much! smile

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community