Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

TAX Free Holiday

Speedybanana

Total Posts:  2

Here in Florida we have a three day TAX free holiday where all online retailers offer everything TAX free.  How do I set this up in Magento to not collect sales tax for these three days?  Is there a way for it to do this automatically.  Currently we have uploaded the different tax rates per tax zones.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Speedybanana

Total Posts:  2

How would you disable the tax rates?  Im still learning Magento a bit!!  Thanks for the help!!  Is there a way to schedule this automatically?

Magento Community
Magento Community

lcastelli

Total Posts:  1

Hey there,

Speedybanana, I’m in the same boat as you! I’d love to know the best way to disable tax to Florida ship-tos for three days only. Were we to go the route to set a different tax rate for eligible products, we’d need a way to easily identify which of our products are eligible. I sure don’t know of one! If anyone knows of one, please let me know!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community