Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Captcha on registration form not displaying

counterfoxx

Total Posts:  29

I am having trouble trying to debug this on my store. The Captcha is not displaying on the customer registration form or giving any captcha validation.

In the admin panel I have enabled the Captcha in the Customer Configuration setting and chosen the ‘Create User’ setting.

When going to the customer registration form the captcha isn’t working/displaying. I have created an empty Magento store and done the same steps and the captcha is showing on the empty store.

So far I have checked that the zend.phtml is in the template for my store along with captcha.xml in my layout. The code is the exact same as the empty store.

I have also tried using the base version of persistent/customer/form/register.phtml on my store but the captcha still doesn’t show up.

I have disabled all of the extra modules/third party extensions my store uses but the captcha is still not showing/displaying.

I’m now unsure of how to debug this further. Any suggestions is much appreciated, thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community