Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Netcash payment gateway

Aloefundi

Total Posts:  22
Midvaal, GP

Hi Guys

Does anyone know of a magento netcash payment gateway?? I’m looking to get the site live and 100% online but cannot find a payment gateway.

The guy from www.customscripts.co.za does not seem to keen on responding to his mails, so if there is anyone else out there thats ‘in the know’ i’d really appreciate it.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sarmer

Total Posts:  11

Hi there,

In response to your question.  Pierre from Customscripts is a freelance coder who has a job by day and freelances by night.  Working both day and night is not easy at all!  Secondly, I have been testing Pierre’s latest Netcash module for him for the last couple of weeks and am pleased to say that as of midnight last night, Custom Scripts has created an OUTSTANDING Netcash module for Magento which is much more powerful than the first module. 

I may sound like I am punting a friend.  The truth is he has really created an outstanding module for Netcash, and if you need one, then his is going to be the best with all the time and energy he has placed into it!

P.s. I am about to go live with my store in about 2 weeks now that I have the NEW and IMPROVED Netcash module!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

karman

Total Posts:  45

Hi

Only found this post now.. if you stil not came right, I wrote my own after the customscripts.co.za did not work at all.

I’ll sent you my code if you interested. It uses the proper feedback from netcash to double verify the transaction has process etc. Also updates the notes on the order to where customer went etc. Cancel buttons also work on netcash side to cancel order if user hits cancel on netcash.

price.. = free. you just need to copy the files to correct places yourself, i don’t know how to make modules.

Cheers
Liaan

Magento Community
Magento Community

Aloefundi

Total Posts:  22
Midvaal, GP

Liaan, thanks dude. Thats a nice offer.

In the end I went with VCS as the gateway was avble and I’ve had it up and running for 4 months now with Zero issues.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community