Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Change order in Container2

agarvey

Total Posts:  55

In view.phtml, there is the following code:
$this->getChildChildHtml(’container2’, ‘’, true, true)

I would like to know how I can change the order in which ‘container2’ is displayed.

Right now, we have a bundled product with custom options and the default is for it to display the Bundled options first and then the Custom options.

You can look by going to this page: http://justscooters.com/activecare-spitfire-3-wheel-travel-scooter.html

The Bundled part is the accessories section and the Color and Service Options are part of the custom options with the product.  How do I display Color first?

Thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

jkragh

Total Posts:  84

I don’t know why this works, but it does: Comment out the line that reads as follows in your theme’s layout/catalog.xml file:

<action method="insert"><block>product.info.bundle.options</block></action>

That should cause the custom options to be displayed before the bundled options.

Strangely this works, while applying after="-" or similar tricks to the bundled option block does not. hmmm

Magento Community
Magento Community

agarvey

I must have another version.  My catalog.xml file doesn’t have that line.  I checked the default theme that I have installed just to make sure and the only insert line of code I have is: <action method="insert"><block>product.tierprices</block></action>.

Has anyone else had a similar problem?

Magento Community
Magento Community

jkragh

Total Posts:  84

Sorry, I made a mistake in my previous post. You should look for the line in your layout/bundle.xml file—not in layout/catalog.xml.

Magento Community
Magento Community

agarvey

That worked!  Thanks for the help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community