Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Error when approved

eng_mithun_cse

Total Posts:  4

Hey, i made it working in both magento releases 1.3 and 1.4. After modifying some parts i got it working on magento 1.4 releases. Just look at http://engmithuncse.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/customer-partner-and-customer-profile-extensions-installing-for-1-3-and-1-4-magento-release/. If any query just let me know…

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

eng_mithun_cse

Total Posts:  4

Hey, i made it working in both magento releases 1.3 and 1.4. After modifying some parts i got it working on magento 1.4 releases. Just look at http://engmithuncse.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/customer-partner-and-customer-profile-extensions-installing-for-1-3-and-1-4-magento-release/. If any query just let me know…

Magento Community
Magento Community

sander010587

Total Posts:  9

Hello people,

I have this contribution installed and everything is working fine except that the page (only) loads the english language file. The language file which came with the contribution doesn’t work if I open it I get strange code. I uploaded my own language file but it didn’t work either. I also tried to change the way the translations are called to: Mage::helper(’customer’)->__(’Screen name’) and added the Screen name translation in the customer.csv file, but it also didn’t work.

When I installed it the profile pages (partner_profile.phtml) didn’t have the correct template, after I set it in admin->config->design it worked. I can translate the text hard coded but it doesn’t allow me to change the shopping cart text files which are also in English on this page!

Please help me.

Kind Regards,

Sander Stam

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2