Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Problem setting up Administrator in install? 

stuart_h

Total Posts:  12

I have successfully installed the last two versions with the identical process: load sample data, clean install using installer version. No problems.

This time (0.9.17740) as soon as click through the final step of the installer, I get:

Warning: include(Mage/Admin/Model/Permissions/User.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/henigson/public_html/azumahealth.com/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Core/functions.php on line 44

etc.

Fatal error: Call to a member function load() on a non-object in /home/henigson/public_html/azumahealth.com/magento/app/code/core/Mage/Install/Model/Installer.php on line 207

Same result with or without sample data; all tables seem to be in place; all files seem to be in place, etc. Something obvious, no doubt, but I’m stuck.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Airforce111

Total Posts:  100

Um… just double check to ensure this file exists:

magento/app/code/core/Mage/Admin/Model/Permissions/User.php

Magento Community
Magento Community

stuart_h

Total Posts:  12

Thanks for the suggestion. That file was there, but I had created another problem. I’ve sorted it out now. Thanks for your help.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community