Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento Community 1.7 ---- Pricing & Promotion

cecchetto83

Total Posts:  4

Hello, I hope that you can help me...I’m starting making an e-commerce web site using magento community, waiting to be approved by my customer before update it in magento GO.

I wish to know how can I set up the promotion of three products, I mean is possible to set “if you buy two specific product I’ll send you for free a t-shirt?”

I hope in your answer..thanks a lot

kind regards

Marco

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cecchetto83

Each question that I do....never get an answer..thanks a lot..

Magento Community
Magento Community

Net Assets

Total Posts:  12

Marco ,

search (google ) a liitle before posting the question

https://www.google.co.in/?gws_rd=cr#sclient=psy-ab&q;=magento+auto+add+free+product will give you links to extensions which can deliver what you are looking for

Magento Community
Magento Community

cecchetto83

Hello Net Assets,

first of all thanks a lot to answer me, well I just read that u got me....but unlucky I don’t find all the conditions inserted, I add an shoot of my magento admin panel....

Can you say me what could be the solution

Thanks

Image Attachments
Immagine.png

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello cecchetto83,

I hope it’s not too late as I’d like to answer your question and suggest Auto Add Promo Items module that automatically adds a free item if a customer buys particular products. You can easily specify the rules and promote such deals with promo banners (the modules has that functionality).

You can find out more details at http://amasty.com/auto-add-promo-items.html.

Image Attachments
per-condition-with-step.pngcheckout.pngautoadd+promobanners2.pngautoadd+promobanners.png

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community