Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Guest Checkout bug in opcheckout.js

cwisc

Total Posts:  2

Hello,

I’m almost done setting up a new Magento shop. Everything works fine except the following:
When proceeding to checkout as a guest (it works when logged in), after filling in the billing information AND checking the box to use the same address for shipping and clicking the proceed button the following happens:
The progress bar on the right does not update, the shipping section gets the allow class and becomes clickable but doesn’t unfold. It has to be clicked manually in order to proceed. It should proceed to open up the shipping methods section, instead just stays on billing information.
Resetting everything to Magento default theme does not resolve the issue.
I have tried an older opcheckout.js (2010, iPhone package) which does resolve the issue but doesn’t include the progress column to the right of the page…
I have seen this bug in other threads but none of them were resolved, help is very much appreciated!

EDIT: I’m using Magento CE 1.7.0.2

Greetings,
Rik

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

cwisc

Total Posts:  2

Bump

Please someone help resolve the issue in the OP.
Again, I have seen this problem in other threads and I’m sure more people are having the same issue.
Any help is very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Rik

Magento Community
Magento Community

stasy

Total Posts:  1

Same problem here. I haven’t been able to resolve the issue or find any solution to it. One thing I didn’t see mentioned was the fact that the billing address has no region field, which is required for the shipping part. I’m thinking it might be part of the problem but I’m not sure.

If anyone has any advice whatsoever it’d be much much appreciated.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community