Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Some of our costumers can’t order …

malou

Total Posts:  3

Hey guys, i need some help to figure out my problem ...

Some of our costumers can’t order because of something ... I seem that Norton Internet Security and other firewall block the magento one page checkout (with or without ajax) and we haven’t any solution ...

We are under 1.1.6 release of Magento and we try to upgrade on 1.3.2 but it still doesn’t worked.

Anybody have the same problème ?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

J_T_
Mentor

Total Posts:  1961
London-ish, UK

When I switched on Prototype Deprecation Log all my checkout issues disappeared. Try that first. Seems unlikely firewalls would block port 80 traffic like that.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Incognito
Guru

Total Posts:  322
Michigan

it is the ajax to port 443.  set all session validation settings to no.  You can also make a help page that informs customers to temporally disable their firewall if they are experiencing difficulties.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community