Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Webinar: Magento Performance Optimization with Zend Server (July 09, 2009)

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

Zend and the Magento team are joining forces in presenting Magento Performance Optimization techniques with Zend Server. Site performance is a key driver to customer conversion and eCommerce success. Join us for this webinar on optimizing performance of Magento, Varien’s open source e-commerce platform, with Zend Server, Zend’s PHP application stack. In this session we will present several techniques for reducing application response time, and share the results of a real-life Magento optimization project. Whether you are using or considering Magento as your e-commerce platform, you don’t want to miss this webinar!

Click here to register

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ibdmanhb

Total Posts:  13

Is this still going to take place ??

Thank you

Magento Community
Magento Community

symmetrics CGI

Total Posts:  53
Hannover, Germany

The headline states:
(July 09, 2009)

Today is the 17th of July…

But: As far as i know, theres another Webinar with the same topic at the 22nd of July. 6PM to 7PM CEST (GMT+1)

Magento Community
Magento Community

ibdmanhb

Total Posts:  13

That was my point, the 9th has come and gone and I didn’t see anything else posted. Where did you see a reference to the 22nd?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

symmetrics CGI

Total Posts:  53
Hannover, Germany

My colleague said the webinar has taken place but there were some technical difficulties.

My teamleader has postet me the date for the second webinar but i can’t find it atm.

Maybe you should follow http://twitter.com/WebinarsatZend for future webinars.

Magento Community
Magento Community

PHOENIX
Guru

Total Posts:  549
Stuttgart, Germany

The Zend webinar has taken place at the 9th of Juli (18:00 GMT+2). There has also been an annoucement on twitter.

Tomorrow a Partner Webinar will take place…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community