Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Sample API forms? 

frenchsquared

Total Posts:  4

Hello everyone.

I am new to the api world and needs some help. I do have some php experience, I just haven’t used any API’s.

Currently, what I want to do is to be able to create a way for a user to select buy now on my web page and be taken directly to the guest checkout. I do not want them to log in, I do not want them to have the ability to continue shopping.  That means I need to create the cookie that carries the products information to the magento cart or create the invoice directly through the api.

I am going to have several products on sales pages that are not associated with the store. These products need a simply 1 step checkout. I do not like the current method of 15 steps.

Is there any sample code or forms to help me get an understanding of what I need?

I read: http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/doc/webservices-api/api/sales_order_invoice#sales_order_invoice.create but need something simpler.

Thanks
Gordon

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

frenchsquared

Total Posts:  4

so no luck?

Does that mean magento and this community hasn’t created any tutorials?
I find that hard to believe.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Michael Laursen

Total Posts:  39

Hi there. Did you find a solution?

Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community