Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

popular tags url

mayankmishra

Total Posts:  3

Hi
i m new in magento and i have posted a question how to change popular tags url
but till now i could not get any answer .the question is i want to channge url such as
htttp://dev.thinkmantra.com/tag/product/list/tagId/12 to change htttp://dev.thinkmantra.com/tag/tagname.html
if there is any solution then please help me

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Susan M Cassell

Total Posts:  1

I’d be interesting in how to do something like this as well (different site of course). Anyone have an answer? Thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

sanilbd

Total Posts:  12

great info thanks buddy.

Magento Community
Magento Community

karzaikhan

Total Posts:  1

est pregnancy test 20ml free ept pregnancy test dot drugtest workplace drug test how soon after conception can i take a pregnancy test home pregnany tests drug testing hair randum drug testing glucola test pregnancy benzoylecgonine drug test first response home pregnancy tests
2. Judge the hour you bequeath rather commence testing.

Magento Community
Magento Community

IcebergCommerce

Total Posts:  90

I recently packaged up an extension that changes all product tags from htttp://store.com/tag/product/list/tagId/44 to htttp://store.com/tag/tag-name

Its easy to install and doesn’t modify any core code so that it will continue to work great after Magento upgrades.  I am currently running it under a multi-store setup and it has been running great for 4 months now,

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/2282/search-engine-friendly-product-tag-urls

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community