Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Video: Content Staging and Merging in Magento

RoyRubin
Enthusiast

Total Posts:  968
Los Angeles, CA

One of the most valuable Enterprise Edition features is the ability to create, edit, and test new store content on a Staging web site. The live store remains untouched and customers can keep shopping while you update the site and develop new exciting content. Create new marketing campaigns, update your product catalog, test new designs, and enable new features in a safe environment separate from your live business.

View the Video

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sandydadh

Total Posts:  16
Mumbai, India

Hi Roy Rubin,

I also want to implement this feature in my application. Can you explain me how it is possible to implement in my community edition of magento.

Even you can refer the following thread, which is my exact problem and i want to resolve it as soon as possible.

http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/230419/

plzz reply fast,

Thanks & Regards,

Sandeep Maheshwary

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community