Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

0.9.17740 killed my admin

Brady
Guru

Total Posts:  330
Orange County, CA

When I did the ‘update all’ PEAR update through the admin, I went to logout and it showed me a bunch of code.  Then when I went to log back in, I receve the following:

exception 'Exception' with message 'Item (Mage_Catalog_Model_Product) with the same id "146" already exist' in /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/lib/Varien/Data/Collection.php:318
Stack trace
:
#0 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php(181): Varien_Data_Collection->addItem(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Product))
#1 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php(841): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->addItem(Object(Mage_Catalog_Model_Product))
#2 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Collection/Abstract.php(690): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->_loadEntities(false, false)
#3 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(362): Mage_Eav_Model_Entity_Collection_Abstract->load()
#4 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Dashboard/Tab/Products/Ordered.php(58): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareCollection()
#5 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(437): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Dashboard_Tab_Products_Ordered->_prepareCollection()
#6 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Widget/Grid.php(443): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_prepareGrid()
#7 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(552): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Widget_Grid->_beforeToHtml()
#8 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Dashboard/Grids.php(42): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->toHtml()
#9 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(192): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Dashboard_Grids->_prepareLayout()
#10 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(402): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout))
#11 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Dashboard.php(66): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('adminhtml/dashb...')
#12 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Block/Abstract.php(192): Mage_Adminhtml_Block_Dashboard->_prepareLayout()
#13 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Layout.php(402): Mage_Core_Block_Abstract->setLayout(Object(Mage_Core_Model_Layout))
#14 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/controllers/DashboardController.php(34): Mage_Core_Model_Layout->createBlock('adminhtml/dashb...', 'dashboard')
#15 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Action.php(341): Mage_Adminhtml_DashboardController->indexAction()
#16 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Router/Admin.php(141): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Action->dispatch('index')
#17 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Controller/Varien/Front.php(147): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Router_Admin->match(Object(Mage_Core_Controller_Request_Http))
#18 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/app/Mage.php(421): Mage_Core_Controller_Varien_Front->dispatch()
#19 /home/mobileed/domains/mobileedgedev.com/public_html/index.php(29): Mage::run('default')
#20 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

UltraFlux

Total Posts:  38

I seen the same on 0.8 and so far 0.9 isnt working for me either.  And I havent seen any posts for a solution yet and I’ve been watching for a day or two now.  If someone does help you might want to add a few more details ie versions running on server, etc

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brady
Guru

Orange County, CA

Hosting: SimpleHelix Shared hosting.  The previous version 0.8.7 something worked fine through the PEAR update, but this one seems to break for me.  I’m attempting to revert back to a previous version, then try to update again.  If that doesn’t work, I’m going to try a fresh PEAR install and see how that goes.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Brady
Guru

Orange County, CA

The ONLY way I can get this new version to work is if I do a fresh install with a fresh database.  If I try to use it in upgrade mode, it doesn’t work.  If I try doing a fresh install with my current (0.8) database, it breaks like it did in the above post.  HELP!  hmmm

Magento Community
Magento Community

Stromberg

Total Posts:  46
Hessen, Germany

i have the same problem..any solutions?

Magento Community
Magento Community

stooni

Total Posts:  20
Switzerland,Zurich

My also i cant login with admin, i have setup the system 3x

And also i have change my admin with the Wiki Reset admin password, i cant login!

Any one has help?

Magento Community
Magento Community

stooni

Total Posts:  20
Switzerland,Zurich

I have found the resolution,

1. Head.php download Link:
2. admin Passwort reset with PHPMYADMIN set User PW to 123123 mit MD5

not with wiki reset change direct in PHPMYADMIN

then all things ok.!!!

File Attachments
Head.php  (File Size: 7KB - Downloads: 829)

Magento Community
Magento Community

raisinlove

Total Posts:  17
Montreal

I tried the new Head.php and nothing has changed. I’m going to revert to the previous Head.php and try to find another solution. So far, upgrading to 1.1.1. had been nothing but a hassle. I guess I’ll have to reinstall…

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community