Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Adding shipping cost depending upon product type

simranmavi85

Total Posts:  1

I am working on this magento website.

And we are using bpost shipping method. It was working good in magento default one page checkout process but when we installed the one page checkout Bpost is not working now.
And I have one task I am wondering how I will achieve the following four conditions:-
I want to show the shipping price on cart page .i want that the customer can see the total price on cart page. Before checkout.
As my store is for only Belgium and shipping cost is same for all area’s So don’t want to show the get a quote form .I want the shipping to be added automatically in total cost at cart page
Conditions
1.  If bpost is included for all product it should show shipping cast $6 .
2.  If bpost is excluded for any of product in cart items than it should show shipping cost $30 which is different shipping method?
3.  If total is more than 150 than free shipping.
I am able to do all but I am facing issue in adding shipping methods on basis of product type.
We can change shipping cost in cart page but changing shipping method based on p[product type is what I am wondering who I will achieve this.
Please help.

Thank you in advance.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

simranmavi85 - 16 July 2013 10:18 PM

I am able to do all but I am facing issue in adding shipping methods on basis of product type.Please help.

One option is to use Shipping Table Rates Magento Extension do define multiple rates depending on product type, price, qty, address and customer group.

Will it work for you?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community