Magento Forum

Page 2 of 2
Inline translation HOw does it work? 

JonasBuskas

Total Posts:  2

chiaraweb - 21 March 2008 01:53 AM

Hallo

for those who have the problem that after inline translation change words are not displayed ... (lime me till any minutes ago) you must go to SYSTEM -> CACHE MANAGEMENT -> you must unflag TRANSLATION

after this change you can see the modifications that you have do till that moment wink

Happy Easter tongue laugh

Thank you very very much you don’t know how many time I spend because this translate probleme.
You save me. I love you smile))

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

erichill

Total Posts:  5

Hallo

for those who have the problem that after inline translation change words are not displayed ... (lime me till any minutes ago) you must go to SYSTEM -> CACHE MANAGEMENT -> you must unflag TRANSLATION

after this change you can see the modifications that you have do till that moment wink

Thank you so so so much.  This helped me out more then you could ever know. Great post!!!!!!!!

Magento Community
Magento Community

hokmage

Total Posts:  25

i dont get it, it just won’t happen to me:

I set YES to every level (global, website, store)
i even get the function in the Admin ( http://awesomescreenshot.com/03feudf5b)
but on the front-end, nothing!

should I be logged with a special user?

Magento Community
Magento Community

ansonx

Total Posts:  4

Good post, I am also learning the content
my magento site is carte r4i

Magento Community
Magento Community

Movietub

Total Posts:  18

I’m stuck with this!!

Nothing I change in item.php has any effect. Nothing I change in language or translation files has any effect!

I have refreshed cache after every attempt. Every single instance of ‘ This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be back ordered.’ has been altered, but it’s still coming from somewhere!?

Is there a definitive way to track down where a piece of text is generated before being added to html? Failing that, is there a way to search all files on a server to track down any remaining instance of the text you are trying to change?

This is really irritating now and there are other instances of my text not being affected by making the changes in the places other people are successful with.

Magento Community
Magento Community

noople

Total Posts:  6

Hallo

This is it! Thank you very much!!!!  grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

AndriyZa

Total Posts:  3

Just a quick note. When I enabled the translator it showed up the markup on front end, but when I tried to click on book icon in Google Chrome nothing was happening. When I opened web page in IE it worked perfectly.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Page 2 of 2