Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Magento and Microsoft Dynamics AX Integration

i95Dev

Total Posts:  64
3 Bethesda Metro Center, Suite 700 Bethesda, Maryl

We have seen companies come to us with questions on how they can make their Magento and Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP communicate seamlessly and the feasibility of automating interactions between both the systems. We’re quite sure most people tried to search on their own before asking. So thought we would post this in case anybody else was looking for a similar solution.

I95Dev’s recently launched out-of-the-box ERP connector “AX Connect” has solved the need for Magento and Microsoft Dynamics AX to communicate in real-time and the possibility of managing all operations from one platform.

When you integrate Dynamics AX with Magento, you will receive a long list of features right out of the box. For starters, below are the data synchronization points the connector offers:

1.  Products
2.  Customers
3.  Inventory
4.  Orders
5.  Shipping
6.  Payments
7.  Taxes
8.  Promotion and discounts
9.  Credit limits
10.  Tier pricing
11.  Sales Quotations

Imagine only having to monitor and maintain all your data from one system rather than multiple systems on an everyday basis. 

AX Connect is now available on Magento Connect for a purchase. Follow this link to access detailed product information or to purchase this product http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/i95dev-ax-connect-6722.html

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community