Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Previous/Next buttons on orders pages

jellybabys

Total Posts:  208
UK

Hello

I was wondering how easy would it be to add a link or button to the orders so one could go from one order to the next and back if need be without going back to the main order page?

We had this on are old site and when processing the orders it was a lot quicker just to click the next button to deal with the order, I know if you only get one or two sales a day this would not be that important but for sites that get 10/20+ it would be helpful.

Was anyone else hoping for this or thinking about making a module for it? it would be nice to have two buttons just after the Deliver / Reorder ones.

I’m a little surprised this is not standard in magento.

I would be happy to pay a small amount for the module as I know how handy this would be.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community