Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Restrict shipping methods to AK/HI

abatardi

Total Posts:  8

I have tried searching around but couldn’t find an answer to this… found something similar for Google Checkout but it didn’t apply here.

I have a weight based table rate setup and also USPS live rates.  I need to only show the table based rates for shipments in the Lower 48 that aren’t to a PO Box because these rates are based on UPS/DHL prices (we ship via the cheaper/faster of the two)… and everywhere else (i.e., Alaska, Hawaii, PR, PO Boxes, Military) I need to hide the flat rate table based ship method and only show the USPS calculated rates.  I’m hoping this is something obvious that I’m just missing but not sure… Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community