Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Discounts for products bought as an outfit

gwnh

Total Posts:  5

Hi everyone,

I’m currently getting a website built on the Magento platform. The website will be selling clothing and I need a feature that I’m not sure is built into Magento.

Certain products on the website will be offered at a discount rate if purchased together. For example, if someone buys a both a jacket and skirt together then they get the two together at a discounted rate compared to if they had bought the two items separately. In this example, both these two products would have their own SKU however I’m not sure how Magento would handle the discount in the checkout.

I wondered if someone could tell me how this could be implemented and whether there is a Magento Add-on that might help with this type of scenario?

Really appreciate any help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community