Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

A bit to showoff

Jack the Knife

Total Posts:  9
Saint Louis

We are currently testing a multistore implementation (as in four different urls, not languages).  With a lot of style tweaks and some template tweaks so far I’ve been working on http://envision.avatsea.com/

Not fully tested in the PC realm so be gentile, Firefox really likes it, Safari is coming around and some light IE7 testing shows some promise.  This is a couple days of work, a lot of it learning.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

_

Total Posts:  152

Excellent job Jack. You are the first and only who showed us anything else than installed Magento wink . Lets have a whip-round to send him a diploma grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

Jack the Knife

Total Posts:  9
Saint Louis

Thanks all, it’s a bit in infant stages, and I think my css somewhere broke the checkout (won’t get past the shipping point) but we’re just experimenting at this point.  Love the OOP, this is going to end up the best ecommerce application IMHO, at this early stage of the game there’s an awful lot of power under the hood.  I’ll update as I get closer to a final skin/template.

( here’s the desky while working on Magento )

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community