Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Theme Not Changing Only In Firefox

don_rave

Total Posts:  1

Hi,
This is my first time I use Magento, so there are many things that I don’t know. Hope I asking in the right forum.

I installed Magento in my local machine (Linux Ubuntu), everything was working fine. The installation was successful but the only problem I have is when I view the site in Firefox browser, the theme that applied is stick with the default theme, even I set the different theme (such as Mobile, Modern) in the System->Design.

This problem only occurred in Firefox, other browser like chorme is working fine.

I already flush the cache but it didn’t solve the problem as well.

Any idea why is this happened?

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Template fans
Guru

Total Posts:  446

Clear the browser cache.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Indies Webs

Total Posts:  193

Hi,
Magento uses the browser cache for storing information. So it may be creating this type of problem. So try to clean your browser cache as well as magento cache available at following place.

Magento-->var-->cache.

Hope this will help you to solve the problem.

Magento Community
Magento Community

neerajdang

Total Posts:  1

Hi, We have the same issue.

Anybody please help…

Magento Community
Magento Community

GoMageTeam
Guru

Total Posts:  356
Warsaw, Poland

Hello,

We advise you to clear cache and cookies. You should clear the browser cache and cookies. There are not other variants.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community