Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Looking for Magento developer in Wellington

timsnadden

Total Posts:  1

Hi all - I’m looking for someone with good magento skills to work with on at least one project. Our company (DNA) and the client are in Wellington so being here would be preferred.

The client is looking to migrate from an OSCommerce site to Magento.

Please get in touch with me if you think you or someone you know could be the person for the job.

Cheers, Tim (tim.snadden@dna.co.nz)

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Duffdaddy

Total Posts:  26

Ditto that request. Don’t physically need to be in Welly, but in NZ would be a great start.
Post your details here please grin

Magento Community
Magento Community

mattdev_nz

Total Posts:  27
New Zealand

Hi All,

Anyone looking for a New Zealand based Magento Developer / Consultant contact me
I am presently residing in Wellington
Experience with all size shops in many different markets outside NZ

Magento Community
Magento Community

sarakanderson

Total Posts:  2

Try Developer Fusion which has a large social based network for develoeprs in New Zealand, it was really helpful for us when we needed a team in Auckland. They have chapters throughout the country. Was there for a few meet ups and they were quite helpful with a broad range of experts and groups to pretty much cover all aspects of magento.

For specific companies try the webco is a really great outfit for magento development, we had a great experience with them.

Magento Community
Magento Community

kdtips

Total Posts:  73
Auckland New Zealand

Is there anyone looking for a magento developer in NZ

Please contact me

Name:- Purvesh
Email:- ind.purvesh@gmail.com

Magento Community
Magento Community

jim_mage

Total Posts:  1

sarakanderson - 12 February 2012 06:50 PM

Try Developer Fusion which has a large social based network for develoeprs in New Zealand, it was really helpful for us when we needed a team in Auckland. They have chapters throughout the country. Was there for a few meet ups and they were quite helpful with a broad range of experts and groups to pretty much cover all aspects of magento.

For specific companies try the webco is a really great outfit for magento development, we had a great experience with them.

Nice share for finding developer on specific technology.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Krish_Inc

Total Posts:  42
India

Hi all,

Here I wish to introduce Krish Inc,(India). We are an official Magento Associate Partner with extensive experience in developing Magento websites. Our team consists of 100+ Magento technocrats including 23 Magento certified developers. We would like to help you in your work. See our portfolio page for more detail.

Thanks,

Krish Inc
http://www.krishinc.com/

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community