Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Catalog Price Rules not Showing (ever)!! Whats wrong?? 

davidgrun

Total Posts:  245

Hello.

I setup the catalog rules as stated but it never showed up!
I know that in order to set it for a more than one day I need to create a CronJob but here its not showing up even for the first day!

I activated it, I appliyed it, ith within the date etc etc… whats wrong??

Not working in both instalations (with same DB)
Ver 1.3.1 and 1.3.2.1

PLEASE HELP!
Thanks!
David

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

davidgrun

Total Posts:  245

**anyone??**

Magento Community
Magento Community

The Sunday Paper

Total Posts:  202

All I know is I’ve got the same problem. It’s not to do with cron jobs — I’ve got all of that set up correctly, and it worked beautifully before the upgrade to 1.3.1, even some of the very same rules that are broken now — but now, even though the rules are marked correctly in the catalogrule table, nothing changes on the site. It looks like there are nowhere near enough rows in the catalogrule_product_price table to handle all these products, so perhaps the new rows in that table aren’t being created. (And catalogrule_affected_product is empty.) Any ideas?

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community