Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Reminder Email Extension

stuartmac

Total Posts:  9

Hello
Is any extension available that creates an automatic email reminder to customers?  Ideally one that the customer enters a reminder date during the checkout process and subsequently receives the emails on that date.  The customer should also be able to log into their account to amend the reminder date.

I’m having trouble finding a suitable extension.

Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

stuartmac

Hello
The site sells contact lenses, which is a recurrent purchase at regular intervals.

While placing the order, the customer lists when they expect the lenses to be finished (3, 6, 9 or 12 months) and receives an email to remind them to reorder.

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adjustware
Guru

Total Posts:  654

Hi, you can also take a look at our Review Booster mod. It allows to automatically send emails to customers. Auto-login feature is available.

Magento Community
Magento Community

stuartmac

The “Review Booster” looks suitable provided the customer alter the reminder date themselves.  Is this possible?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Adjustware
Guru

Total Posts:  654

stuartmac - 16 June 2009 02:07 AM

The “Review Booster” looks suitable provided the customer alter the reminder date themselves.  Is this possible?

Currently such functionality is not part of our extension. Would you like us to customize it for you? Please feel free to contact us to discuss this in more details. Thanks.

Magento Community
Magento Community

stuartmac

Thanks. I’ve sent you a PM.  Stuart

Magento Community
Magento Community

Lars99designer

Total Posts:  1

Hi there,

i had the same question and i found a nice extension called Review Reminder.

The big benefit was that the company mgt-commerce has no product limits like aitoc! Also i had no complications by installing the extension from mgt, because the review form comes direct from a own page! So no hazel with changing design.

If you are searching for a professional extension you better take mgt-commerce.

Magento Community
Magento Community

msz82

Total Posts:  4

DO NOT BUY REVIEW REMINDER from MGT-COMMERCE
They have the worst costumer service in the world. If you buy it, I hope you don’t need their help…
I’ve buyed the most expensive extension for not having problems and has been the opposite, more price and more problems with them.

Magento Community
Magento Community

lukso

Total Posts:  26

stuartmac - 16 June 2009 12:09 AM

Hello
The site sells contact lenses, which is a recurrent purchase at regular intervals.

While placing the order, the customer lists when they expect the lenses to be finished (3, 6, 9 or 12 months) and receives an email to remind them to reorder.

Magento Community
Magento Community

aheadWorks
Guru

Total Posts:  424

It’s simple to fulfill using our Follow Up Email module. This extension sends notifications to different customer groups on various rule-based occasions, after they’ve abandoned their cart, purchased a specific product, added a product to wish-list, or whatever else.

For example, in this particular case you can use the product SKU to set the date when the follow-up e-mail should be sent.

Find the extension description and features on the product page: http://ecommerce.aheadworks.com/magento-extensions/follow-up-email.html

Magento Community
Magento Community

FMEExtensions
Mentor

Total Posts:  1298

There are two Magento Extensions by FME that offers this functioanlity, You can check the free DEMO by clicking below link.

1. Magento Abandoned Cart Reminder
2. Customers Followup Email (will be live soon on FME Magento Plugins STore)

Magento Community
Magento Community

PandaWebStudio

Total Posts:  40
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi,

You can check my extension - Magento Reorder Reminders:
http://www.pandawebstudio.com/projects/magento-reorder-reminders-extension

It has exactly the features you want:
1. The customer can enter a reminder date for each ordered product at the checkout (this can be disabled from extension config).
The reminder can be for a specific date, eg: 15 May 2014, or for a time period, eg: every month, every week, etc.
2. The customer can add new reminders for his ordered products from his \’My account\’ - My Order Reminders section and he can also delete/update his previous reminders.
3. At the specified time the customer receives an email with a link to reorder the product, if he clicks the link the product is automatically added to the cart (including product options, eg: size, color) but the customer can easily reorder specific products from his My Account section - My Order Reminders tab also
And extra feature:
4. Reminders can also be automatically created for ordered products that have the product attribute “Reminder Period” set (eg: if a value of Every 30 days is selected in Magento Catalog - Product edit, then for every customer that purchase this product a reminder is created and the customer will receive a reminder email every 30 days). The product attribute is automatically created by the extension.

Magento Community
Magento Community

FmeAddons

Total Posts:  123
USA

We have developed an extension called Follow Up Emails that allows you to send automatic emails on special events like holiday, birthday, abandoned cart to bring your customers back, You can also attach discount coupons to trigger conversions.

For more detail and live demo - Link

Magento Community
Magento Community

Extendware

Total Posts:  231

Looking at your requirements the Extendware Abandoned cart reminder extension will meet your needs.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community