Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bei Aufruf von cron.php - Too late for the schedule …

munderstone

Total Posts:  6

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit den Cronjobs bei Magento, schon überall danach gesucht aber nichts gefunden..

Ich habe den AOE Scheduler installiert, dort den Cronjob zu starten funktioniert.
Es geht nur nicht wenn ich die cron.php Aufrufe, wäre um jede Hilfe dankbar.

Hier die Fehlermeldungen welche ich erhalte wenn ich die cron.php aufrufe:

Cron error while executing aoescheduler_heartbeat:

exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'Too late for the schedule.' in /home/www/xxx/html/app/Mage.php:594
Stack trace
:
#0 /home/www/xxx/html/app/code/community/Aoe/Scheduler/Model/Observer.php(47): Mage::throwException('Too late for th...')
#1 /home/www/xxx/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1338): Aoe_Scheduler_Model_Observer->dispatch(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#2 /home/www/xxx/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1317): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Aoe_Scheduler_Model_Observer), 'dispatch', Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#3 /home/www/xxx/html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('default', Array)
#4 /home/www/xxx/html/cron.php(46): Mage::dispatchEvent('default')
#5 {main}

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

boom995

Total Posts:  7

Hi guys,

I had the same problem and after many headbreaking hours found the solution (for me):

I was generating schedules every 5 minutes and i was only scheduling ahead for 5 minutes.
That way the scheduling started for example at 11:00:00,
it scheduled tasks at 11:00:00 but 11:05:00 was (1 second) too far away
scheduling was finished at 11:00:23 so it was too late to execute the 11:00:00 tasks
at 11:05:00 it would do the same thing and once the tasks time out you get the warning “too late...”

I hope this helps you guys as well!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community