Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

After calling cron.php - Too late for the schedule

munderstone

Total Posts:  6

Hi, im using magento 1.7.0.2 and when i try to call the .../cron.php i receive errors like:

Cron error while executing aoescheduler_heartbeat:

exception 'Mage_Core_Exception' with message 'Too late for the schedule.' in /home/www/xxx/html/app/Mage.php:594
Stack trace
:
#0 /home/www/xxx/html/app/code/community/Aoe/Scheduler/Model/Observer.php(47): Mage::throwException('Too late for th...')
#1 /home/www/xxx/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1338): Aoe_Scheduler_Model_Observer->dispatch(Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#2 /home/www/xxx/html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/App.php(1317): Mage_Core_Model_App->_callObserverMethod(Object(Aoe_Scheduler_Model_Observer), 'dispatch', Object(Varien_Event_Observer))
#3 /home/www/xxx/html/app/Mage.php(447): Mage_Core_Model_App->dispatchEvent('default', Array)
#4 /home/www/xxx/html/cron.php(46): Mage::dispatchEvent('default')
#5 {main}
I have installed the extension aoe scheduler.
How can is fix this? The cronjobs arent working at all..

thanks.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

pmeems

Total Posts:  19

I have the same issue and also have AO Scheduler installed.

Does anybody have a solution? I’m not sure if the cron jobs worked before installing the Scheduler.

Magento Community
Magento Community

boom995

Total Posts:  7

Hi guys,

I had the same problem and after many headbreaking hours found the solution (for me):

I was generating schedules every 5 minutes and i was only scheduling ahead for 5 minutes.
That way the scheduling started for example at 11:00:00,
it scheduled tasks at 11:00:00 but 11:05:00 was (1 second) too far away
scheduling was finished at 11:00:23 so it was too late to execute the 11:00:00 tasks
at 11:05:00 it would do the same thing and once the tasks time out you get the warning “too late...”

I hope this helps you guys as well!

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community