Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Store crash -Need Help! 

mano1192

Total Posts:  50

Hi, my store crashed when I went to run the beta compiler. I had run the compiler about a week ago and enabled it and it worked fine, but the ‘manage catalogue’ did not work correctly so I disabled it. Then today I was showing my coworker this same feature, thinking it would behave the same as before and when I went to compile it crashed giving me the following error for both the front end and backend:

Warning: include_once(Mage_Core_functions.php[function.include-once]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home2/xxxxxx/app/Mage.php on line 36

Warning
: include_once() [function.include]Failed opening 'Mage_Core_functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home2/xxxxxxx/public_html/depot/includes/src:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home2/xxxxxx/public_html/depot/app/Mage.php on line 36

Warning
: include(Mage_Core_Model_App.php[function.include]failed to open streamNo such file or directory in /home2/xxxxx/public_html/depot/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php on line 93

Warning
: include() [function.include]Failed opening 'Mage_Core_Model_App.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home2/xxxxx/public_html/depot/includes/src:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'in /home2/xxxxxx/public_html/depot/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php on line 93

Fatal error
: Class 'Mage_Core_Model_App' not found in /home2/xxxxxxx/public_html/depot/app/Mage.php on line 422

I have searched the forums and come up dry with any solution to this. I also checked the SQL databased in phpmyadmin and all tables gave the ‘OK’ status. Not sure where to go from here and I am very weak in PHP. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we were planning to launch the site live in 2 weeks!

Thanks again,
Steve

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community