Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Customer Price Bands - Price Matrix

insigniawebmaster

Total Posts:  3

My biggest problem I have in my company is that we have various prices for various customers.
I would like help with how to overcome this and can Magento accomodate this.

I am a distributor and we have been trading for over 17 years so we have an established customer base. I do not want to start changing prices for certain customers.

Here is an example of my problem.

We have many price bands for our customers and this is not based upon any true factor sometimes it is the price we gave at the time. So I think we may have about 6 price bands per product. Can Magento deal with price bands for customers?

To top it off in a small % this is the case =
Example
Customer 1 is in band B for one product and in band E for another.

Your help and advise would be greatly appreciated. I have not setup magento yet but my web designer is in the process of doing it.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community