Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Questions in regards to a Emusic Store

arttawanghar

Total Posts:  11

Hi I want to sell Music for download on the website, and I am trying to see if this is the right product for me to use.
I want the customers to hear a 10-15 sec of each Song before purchasing, So instead of making a sample file and another whole song file I want to be able to Hit browse, submit a Song then go in and tell the APP from where to where to make the Sample file for this song, I have seen this happening on most sites who sell Music. And some of them even have a short Shuffle options which basically plays a 10 sec of each song on that album so you get an Idea of the entire content of this album. ANy help would be greatly appretiated
Thanks
ART

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community