Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Industrial Theme

betabomber

Total Posts:  37

Hi all!

I’m starting a sport bike store and have been building up this theme for a couple days now. It’s not totally my idea, as I took some of the design concepts from a WordPress theme called Rusty, but there has been some serious changes in order to adapt it to Magento. I’m working on creating better graphics for it now.

Anywho, I just wanted to see what you guys think! The only product available is an Oil product, set as a configurable product, where you can select the viscosity (10w40, 10w50… etc.)

Take specific notice to the check out page. I played with it’s css quite a bit and I’m hoping that there aren’t any bugs in it.

http://74.244.122.125/magento/

Peace!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

mytechfactory

Total Posts:  78
New York, NY

There’s nothing there but a fresh pre-installation. Seems like you might of deleted it.

Magento Community
Magento Community

tzCart

Total Posts:  36
NW Ohio–USA

In FF I’m seeing the cart content in the main div over reaching the bounds of the container.
If you add an element with the properties of clear: both; as the last thing in the inner div, it shouldn’t jump out of the box and stay in the industrial strengthed and formatted container in the col-2-bottom. IN other words placing a clear above the col-2-bottom, and the col-2-bottom should be forced down to stay where it belongs.

Magento Community
Magento Community

betabomber

@mytechfactory: sorry you might have just looked at it as reinstalling it. I decided to put the preview version on so that there were more things to look at.

@tzCArt: What I did in order to have the top, middle, and bottom images is used 3 different divs with backgrounds. Then set the middle’s margin-top:-62px; or something close to that, so that the title is still there.

Where exactly is getChildHtml() getting things from?

Magento Community
Magento Community

betabomber

Fixed the problem that tzCart was talking about.

h1, h2 and h3 are now positioned absolutely on the title bar. I’m not sure if that will have any adverse effect, but it seems to have fixed the problem and I don’t see any abnormalities in FireFox or IE.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community