Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Auto Suggestion for Search box

MageWorxCom
Guru

Total Posts:  410
Belarus, Minsk, Logoisky Trakt 37

Hello,

I wonder if there is already developed extension which brings auto suggestion feature to standard search functionality. The same like Google has. This small feature will make the search process easier.
What you think?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

xondeo

Total Posts:  40

Hi cGc3,

yesterday I bought this extension and it’s working fine:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/1461/live-search-for-magento-autocompletion-

cGc3 - 11 June 2009 11:40 AM

Hello,

I wonder if there is already developed extension which brings auto suggestion feature to standard search functionality. The same like Google has. This small feature will make the search process easier.
What you think?

Magento Community
Magento Community

Amasty
Mentor

Total Posts:  3988

Hello,

you can also try Search Pro extension. In addition to autocomplete feature, it significantly increases relevance of search results enabling customers find the necessary products really fast.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community