Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Exhausted Memory Error

PCGamesPlus

Total Posts:  166
Sacramento, CA

Hi All,
I am having some trouble with Magento. I am using the latest beta on a shared server 1 and 1 account. I am in the process of setting up my store by inputing the product categories. I input to 119 child categories and I had added only 3 test products and assigned them to 3 categories. I can no longer add or edit categories or any of the 3 products. I receive “exhausted memory” errors. The frontend does not seem affected. Has anyone else experienced a limitation like this?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

blakew

Total Posts:  107

I put in 935 categories and had the same problem.. I am discussing it in here: http://www.magentocommerce.com/boards/viewthread/7519/ did you happen to find a solution?

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community