Magento Forum

   
Magento Installation Problems “Error log record number”
 
monstars
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  3
Joined:  2010-11-10
 

Tried to install today last version of magento 1.7.0.2 on my local server, im using Windows XP SP2.

Server is:
Apache/2.2.22 (Win32) mod_ssl/2.2.22 OpenSSL/0.9.8t PHP/5.2.17
MySQL client version: 5.0.51a
PHP extension: mysqli

On the step when needed to enter user and db information, after i filled fields and pressed continue, magento told me that InnoDB not supported. Then i changed my.cf to make support of InnoDB. Restarted server and pressed continue again. After waiting some time, i got

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1469536642

I checked Database, there was 219 tables created.

Then i deleted all files, and deleted that database and all tables. Then created new clear database again. And again extracted from magento package all files to the root. And gone through all those steps again. No error, no nothing and looks like everything is good until i reached that page again that tells me:

There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 1469536642

What can be the problem? Is it not possible even just to install Magento easily and fast? Without errors?

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
GoMageTeam
Guru
 
Avatar
Total Posts:  356
Joined:  2013-01-13
Warsaw, Poland
 

Hello,

The content of the error is written in the folder /var/reports with the appropriate number (for example, 1469536642) Please, provide us with this content.

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
monstars
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  3
Joined:  2010-11-10
 
GoMageTeam - 09 July 2013 02:39 AM

Hello,

The content of the error is written in the folder /var/reports with the appropriate number (for example, 1469536642) Please, provide us with this content.

here is content of that file:

a:5:{i:0;s:207:"Error in file: “mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\SalesRule\sql\salesrule_setup\upgrade-1.6.0.0-1.6.0.1.php” - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1067 Invalid default value for ‘period‘“;i:1;s:927:"#0 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(422): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘1.6.0.0’, ‘1.6.0.3’)
#2 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(327): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_installResourceDb(’1.6.0.3’)
#3 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 mystore\www\app\Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 mystore\www\index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#8 {main}”;s:3:"url”;s:36:"/index.php/install/wizard/installDb/”;s:11:"script_name”;s:10:"/index.php”;s:4:"skin”;s:7:"default";}

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
monstars
Jr. Member
 
Total Posts:  3
Joined:  2010-11-10
 

Thank you Monty. But this didn’t helped me. Error is still, but now i’m getting print of errors on the page.
With next content:

There has been an error processing your request

Error in file: “mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\SalesRule\sql\salesrule_setup\upgrade-1.6.0.0-1.6.0.1.php” - SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1067 Invalid default value for ‘period’

Trace:
#0 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(645): Mage::exception(’Mage_Core’, ‘Error in file: ...’)
#1 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(437): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_modifyResourceDb(’upgrade’, ‘1.6.0.0’, ‘1.6.0.3’)
#2 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(320): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->_upgradeResourceDb(’1.6.0.0’, ‘1.6.0.3’)
#3 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\Resource\Setup.php(235): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup->applyUpdates()
#4 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(417): Mage_Core_Model_Resource_Setup::applyAllUpdates()
#5 mystore\www\app\code\core\Mage\Core\Model\App.php(343): Mage_Core_Model_App->_initModules()
#6 mystore\www\app\Mage.php(683): Mage_Core_Model_App->run(Array)
#7 mystore\www\index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#8 {main}

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
 
GoMageTeam
Guru
 
Avatar
Total Posts:  356
Joined:  2013-01-13
Warsaw, Poland
 

Hello,

There are two variants of the issue fixing:
1. Issue this MySQL command to your Magento db:
ALTER TABLE `coupon_aggregated` CHANGE COLUMN `period` `period` DATE NOT NULL DEFAULT ‘0000-00-00’
then try the upgrade again.

2. In salesrule_setup\upgrade-1.6.0.0-1.6.0.1.php

Change:
->addColumn(’period’, Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DATE, null, array(
‘nullable’ => false,
), ‘Period’)

To:
->addColumn(’period’, Varien_Db_Ddl_Table::TYPE_DATE, null, array(
‘nullable’ => false,
‘default’ => ‘0000-00-00’,
), ‘Period’)

 
Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
    Back to top