Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Error getIdFieldName() on the product page

wowtilla

Total Posts:  2

Hello friends, I am new to Magento, I am finalizing my first shop, everything was going well, but when trying to add an attribute (color) to the product, there was an error that I could not identify. When trying to reverse the action in the frontend I get the following message below:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getIdFieldName() on a non-object in /home/minhaloja/www/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Abstract.php on line 151

And on the backend when I try to edit a product, comes the following message with a sequence of 52 errors:

There has been an error processing your request
Mage registry key “_resource_singleton/customer/group” already exists

Trace:
#0 /home/minhaloja/www/app/Mage.php(222): Mage::throwException(’Mage registry k...’)
#1 /home/minhaloja/www/app/Mage.php(518): Mage::register(’_resource_singl...’, false)
#51 /home/minhaloja/www/index.php(87): Mage::run(’’, ‘store’)
#52 {main}

Error log record number: 368046764929

Can anyone help me? I spent an entire afternoon looking for but not found, and this was my last resort ...

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community