Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Connect Magento and Wordpress? 

wpexpertforum

Total Posts:  10

Hello guys, I am working on a wordpress plugin and magento extension to connect 2 of these system together. The basic idea so I want user login in this system can be login as the same user in another. Do you guys have any suggestion on how to implement this functionality? Or maybe somewhere else people already done? Thanks

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

wpexpertforum

It ‘s useful for me, thanks

Magento Community
Magento Community

wpexpertforum

Not sure why, right after I install FishPig Extension to my magento site, it throw the blank page without any reason. Do you have any idea why?

Magento Community
Magento Community

cloudquarry
Guru

Total Posts:  528

I assume you’ve refreshed your cache after installing fishpig? Did you install wordpress in a subdirectory as defined in the instructions? Did you put the wordpress db in the magento db or in its own?

Magento Community
Magento Community

kuma88

Total Posts:  1

Thanks Monty22, it very fine smile

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community