Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Take donation after purchase

cdambro

Total Posts:  1

Hi, my client is starting up an online store and has requested a feature that I have never seen used before, so I’m not entirely sure where to start.

The idea is that once a product is delivered to the customer they will have a unique code on the products swing tag, the customer can then go to a URL, enter the code and the donation is made.

They want to have three options (areas to donate the money to), the customer enters their unique code into one of the areas and the donation is made, this also contributes to a counter on the page for each section, so I’m thinking that each code would need a dollar amount as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Christian.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community