Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Please HELP - I need someont to help customize Magento

mrstartup

Total Posts:  4

I had someone from THIS FORUM who said they would do it. The price, terms and timeframe were set and I sent the certified check.

I emailed a few times and didn’t hear anything. finally I called… he answered and told me he had to put me on hold because he just got in to his office and he had to put some things down… CLICK.

Yep, he hung up on me. I called back thinking we may have been disconnected but it went right to his voicemail. Then about 1 minute later I received an email telling me he wasn’t going to take the project because of personal reasons. This information came to me 2 days before the site was to be completed.

This was the second person I had who said they’d complete the site; the first took off with $500.

Now I am left with a site that needs to be done in less than a week and no one to do it.

Please, someone reputable contact me and lets get this done so I don’t loose a good customer. I don’t want to go to elance and possibly have someone from outside the US getting the money, but I will if I have to.

Thank you.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

ptrone

Total Posts:  1

Hello,
I know this was posted a while ago but if you’re still in need of Magento customization, or any other type of Magento related work, I can help.  I have quite a bit of time to work so I can get it done fast.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community