Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

how to get detailed payment information

pan63

Total Posts:  7

Hello!

After a successful checkout/confirmation step, I want to show to the customer the bank details, if he choosed bank transfer as payment. Thus I installed a module bank payment (http://www.magentocommerce.com/extension/reviews/module/304) and created a function in app/code/local/Mage/Checkout/Block/Onepage/Success.php to return detailed bank information to app/design/frontend/default/my_theme/template/checkout/success.phtml.

With this function I want to extract the detailed bank information but I don’t know how to get from the order information ($order = Mage::getModel(’sales/order’)->load(Mage::getSingleton(’checkout/session’)->getLastOrderId());) to the detailed bank information.

1.) Is there any ressource, to explain Magento’s architecture for php-beginners? I didn’t find anything to get an overview.
2.) Does anybody know, how to extract the detailed bank information? (How to come from the order-object to the payment-object, so that I can use “getConfigData()")

Thx for any help.
pan63.

I use Magento 1.3.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community