Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Industrial Theme I’m working on

betabomber

Total Posts:  37

Hi all!

I was super wired after drinking a large Dr. Pepper while watching 10,000 BC last night (btw pretty good movie) and was up until about 5am this morning.

Anywho, Magento has been by far the most complicated application I’ve every tried to skin. However, I like a challenge. And after a good couple of hours I’m well on my way to understanding the complexity.  rasberry

I can’t take full credit for making this theme as it was originally designed for a WordPress skin called “rusty.” However, I really like it and decided to adapt it to Magento.

Tell me what you guys think!  cheese

http://74.244.122.125/magento

PS - I have really fallen for Magento so of course I will share the skin when I finish it! Open Source Communities FTW!

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

Alcutus

Total Posts:  3

I couldn’t connect. Timed Out.

Magento Community
Magento Community

betabomber

Total Posts:  37

Oops haha computer went to sleep while I was at work.

Fixed now.

Magento Community
Magento Community

sdb

Total Posts:  223
coastal California, USA

looking good so far!
magento is definitely the hardest thing i have ever skinned too.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community