Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Cannot edit catogories in admin. 

jrowe77656

Total Posts:  2

Please help. I had installed ig Mobicart on my site and it crashed it. I have uninstalled but will still not let me access my categories for editing in admin. I get the following error:

a:5:{i:0;s:120:"Source model “ig_mobicart/eav_entity_attribute_source_subdepartment” not found for attribute “ig_mobicart_subdepartment"";i:1;s:4381:"#0 /home/www/chersdiscountwarehouse.com/app/code/core/Mage/Eav/Model/Entity/Attribute/Abstract.php(387): Mage::exception(’Mage_Eav’, ‘Source model “i...’)

I have looked all through the file but cannot find anything labeled for the mobicart but obviously it is still there somewhere. I need to get this fixed asap so that I can add new categories to my site. Thanks in advance for your help.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

sunandk

i had same problem.
issue resolved by
- installed mobicart again
- copyed ‘ig’ folder from /app/code/community folder to /app/code/local folder

Magento Community
Magento Community

rmeel

Total Posts:  23
A- 186, Vaishali Nagr, Jaipur

There is no need to reinstall it. Just go to your database and go to table eav_attribute.
In this table you will find 3 entries ig_mobicart_subdepartment, ig_mobicart_featured, ig_mobicart_subdepartment_last in attribute_code field, just delete them and see the magic.
The problem get solved

Magento Community
Magento Community

sunandk

Thank you @rmeel. Thats so simple and worked for me.

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community