Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Layered Navigation Question

mooreent2

Total Posts:  9

I have a system field called price, it is set as a “price” input type, which I understand works as layered navigation.  The settings are set for layered navigation but it will not show up on the site in the shop by.  The category is set as anchored, other fields such as manufacture are showing up within the shop by, just not price.  Does anyone have suggestions.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

frosted

Total Posts:  25
Vancouver BC

I wanted to chime in here just in case anyone else is looking for this.. took me a while to get it sorted across our 10 000 skus.

The top category needs to be set to Anchor->Yes
Price Attribute Settings -> “Filterable (with results)”
Refresh Layered Navigation Indices [Cache Control]
There is an issue with the refresh going over max execution time [resolved by increasing via php.ini]

Once its working the layered nav is great.
Cheers,
J

Magento Community
Magento Community

frosted

Total Posts:  25
Vancouver BC

I wanted to chime in here just in case anyone else is looking for this.. took me a while to get it sorted across our 10 000 skus.

The top category needs to be set to Anchor->Yes
Price Attribute Settings -> “Filterable (with results)”
Refresh Layered Navigation Indices [Cache Control]
There is an issue with the refresh going over max execution time [resolved by increasing via php.ini]

Once its working the layered nav is great.
Cheers,
J

Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community