Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Bankwest Payment Module for Magento? Or recommendations for other bank’s merchant accounts? 

liquid2g

Total Posts:  52

Hi guys,

Is there currently a Bankwest Payment Module for Magento?

I was looking at setting up my merchant account with them (with netregistry as the payment gateway), but if I can’t link it to Magento I’ll go with someone else.

If not,
Can anyone else recommend other Australian banks that have good rates on their merchant accounts?

thanks in advance
Luke

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

NeilA

Total Posts:  1372
Blue Mountains, Oz

My business bank account is with Bankwest - but the merchant facilities they offer use a third-party such as Eway (which I use).
I’m not aware that Bankwest offer ‘direct’ merchant facilities as such.

Unless you have a (for me) largish turnover, the charges from any of them are fairly steep, but i have to say I’m quite happy with Eway and the service they offer.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community