Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

show product price in the shop only inclued tax? 

Organicdreams

Total Posts:  41
Paris

Hello
A problem. As you can see on this link: http://www.organicdreams.eu/marques-kusco-murphy.html?lang=en the prices are showen Excl. Tax: & Incl. Tax:. I only want that the Incl tax price are showen as it is on the O’ssential Balm ( n° 3 in the top ).
In the admin we go to:Catalog - Manage Product - General (on the left nav) - and under ‘Tax
Class’ select ‘none’ insted of texable goods. But now the tax in the shopping cart is = 0?

How do I get only the Product price showen in the shop incl. tax but in the shopping cart it is defined how much off the price is tax?

You can try to add the O’ssential balm to the shopping cart and after try one of the other products to see what I mean.

Thank you
Best regards
anders

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community

BobbyK

Total Posts:  12

You need to look in the following area

System ..... Configuration .....

Under the ‘Sales’ section it has a ‘Tax’ section

inside the ‘Tax” section it has a ‘Display’ heading ..... your Tax (VAT) options can be set from here......

I hope this helps you out

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community