Posting in the Magento forums has been disabled pending the implementation of a new and improved forum solution which should better serve the community.

For new questions please post at magento.stackexchange.com, the community-run support site for the Magento community. We will be providing updates on the new forum solution soon. For questions or concerns please email community@magento.com.

Magento Forum

Dropshipping problem

djevermore

Total Posts:  1

Hello,

I have a huge problem, i really have a hard time figuring out how to handle.

In my webshop, i have two kinds of products
- The ones I handle myself
- The ones my dropshipper will ship out.

The products I handle, needs to be shipped according to weight.
The products the dropshipper will ship, costs 55 danish kroner, no matter how my products there will be in one shipment.

So the problem i have:
When a customer orders only one dropshipping product, the shipment should be 55 danish kroner
When a customer orders 10 dropshipping products, the shipment should be 55 danish kroner
When a customer orders dropshipping products, but also products that I handle, the shipment should be 55 danish kroner + the price for the weight. This is because i need to have two shipments - the dropshipment, and my own shipment.

How do i come around this problem? I really hope that there is somebody who can help me overcome this problem.

Magento Community Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community
Magento Community